IDTechEx, a market intelligence company in the area of emerging technologies, is looking for a junior graphic designer for an entry level position working closely with multiple teams. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to experience a varied and engaging workload in a fast-paced, professional environment.
You will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent in graphic design, with the ability to produce examples of your work.
This position offers the opportunity for a varied workload to develop and expand your skills and experience within a friendly, inclusive and professional working environment.
This is a full time position.
- Work closely with the marketing team on event booth design, topic booklets, and report pamphlets
- Design and create marketing material assets such as PowerPoint presentation templates, vector graphics and info-graphics
- Work on allocated design projects to meet deadlines and produce consistently excellent visual work and design ideas
- Collaborate with analysts to create graphics for web pages, sample pages, promotional articles, and PowerPoint presentation slides.
- Work from established brand guidelines to adapt and create technology infographics
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in graphic design
- Outstanding design portfolio covering a range of examples
- Have creative flair and strong eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Work well under pressure, with the ability to use own initiative to prioritise workload
- Solid understanding of working within corporate guidelines
- Understanding of HTML desired but not essential
- Photoshop skills desirable
The position will be based in Cambridgeshire, England, with the candidate working from home, with the availability to meet up with staff on occasion.